SWS Warning Lights Inc. (SWS) warranties each product manufactured by SWS, to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the periods listed in this Limited Warranty Policy. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original end-user/purchaser of the product and is terminated upon the resale or for any subsequent purchaser or owner of the product.
To qualify for warranty, products must be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Products or components will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the SWS Factory Repair Department, providing the product is used under normal working conditions. Warranty will not be honored if the product is altered, installed improperly, abused, misused, physically damaged, wired incorrectly, or if the serial numbers/date codes have been removed, altered or rendered illegible. SWS will not be held liable for: loss of use of the product, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, incidental or consequential damages, including the cost of any labor.
SWS Factory Repair Details
Please check for the following before returning. Products with these issues will not qualify for warranty:
• Inspect all wiring connections for improper crimps, frayed connections and loose wires.
• Check all fuses, bulbs and strobe tubes; replace with genuine SWS products only and specified fuses.
• Failure to use genuine SWS components or specified fuses will void the warranty.
• Check supply voltage to the product – (test directly at the product, voltage drops can occur with under-size conductors).
• Check input power supply for correct voltage and current draw
To receive immediate repair work, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained for Warranty or Non-Warranty needs.
This can be done through your local distributor or call the Factory Repair Department toll free at 1-877-357-0222 ext 203.
1. Obtain your RMA number through your local distributor or directly from the factory.
2. Clearly mark the shipping carton with the supplied RMA number.
3. Return product, freight prepaid, to SWS Factory Repair Department, 7695 Blackburn Pkwy. Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 0A6, Canada
4. Include a copy of the original sales receipt.
5. Include a brief statement highlighting the issues/problems with the product.
6. Include a contact name, address, daytime telephone number and/or e-mail address.
7. After evaluating repair component and labor costs, SWS will contact you for approval to proceed with the repair.
8. If product is Non-Warranty, SWS will ship the repaired product (freight collect) to the address included with the product.
9. If the product is under Warranty, SWS will ship the repaired product (prepaid ground) to the address included with the product
• All returns not following the above steps will not be given priority status for repair.
|Fleet Plus LED Mini lightbars 163xx Series||10 Years|
|Fleet Plus LED Beacons 207xx Series and 238xx Series and 206xx Series||10 Years|
|LED Traffic Directors / Arrows, ECLIPSE Series, 169xx Series LED Mini lightbars, and Other Fleet Plus LED Beacons||5 Years|
|Fleet 162xx Series Mini lightbars||5 Years|
|Fleet Beacons & Fleet LED Mini lightbars||4 Years|
|LED Lightheads, LED Remote/Headlight Inserts & LED Dash Lights 800xx Series||3 Years|
|Remote Strobe Power Supplies||2 Years|
|Back Up Alarms||2 Years|
|Full-Sized Lightbars (36” and up)||2 Years|
|ATAC 932xx, 933xx, 934xx, 935xx Series LED Flood and Spot Lights, White Lights and Work Lights||2 Years|
|LED Flood and Spot Lights 936xx Series||1 Year|
|Rotator Lights (Mini lightbars and Beacons) (Rotator/Motor Assembly Only)||1 Year|
|Flashers, LED Flares & Barricade Lights||1 Year|
|Controllers (77501 controller & 77504 switch box)||1 Year|
|Switch Panels, Switch Boxes, Circuits & Accessories, Mounting Solutions||1 Year|
|Replacement Bulbs and Strobe Tubes (Including Strobe Headlight Inserts)||6 Months|
|Golight Products – All Golight warranties are directly handled by Golight 800-557-0098 or golight.com||Refer to package insert|